4.05.2015

All Glory To His Name.


First off, I just want to say Happy Easter to all of you. Easter has always been one of my favorite holidays. I'm so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. I know He lives. He knows, understands, and loves each of us perfectly. Because He lives, we can all return to live with Him and The Father someday. Oh sweet, the joy this sentence gives: I know that my Redeemer lives!

I can't even begin to express just how much I've needed this break from the world. With Easter and General Conference this weekend, followed by an entire week of Spring Break, I'm not sure it can get any better. And the timing is perfect.

Lately I've been feeling a little overwhelmed with my busy life. Sometimes I feel like I am running too fast for my legs to handle and one of these days I'm going to trip over my shoe lace and eat cement. I have always tried to live life to the fullest, to challenge myself and do all that I can do. But for now, I need some time to relax, breathe, and clear my head a bit. I'd also really like to lay out in the sun because I haven't done that in like 8 months. Dear psycho Utah weather: please be sunny at least one day this week.

May your Easter be filled with love, sunshine, family, yummy food, and remembrance of the Savior. I'm sure you've all seen this video by now, but honestly I can't get enough of it. So if you'd like to watch it again, here ya go :). #BecauseHeLives





Yours Truly,

Jillian

No comments: