1.16.2015

Happy List: 1


I'm stealing this idea from Emily Cooper who I absolutely adore. You all need to stalk her blog, if you haven't already. She is the cutest. Emily does her lists weekly, but let's face it, I don't blog that much, so I'm just gonna do mine whenever I feel like it. I just really love the idea of sharing the things that make me happy with all of you. So here it goes.

From my daily life:
Only having classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays// The fact that all 10 seasons of Friends are now on Netflix (it's a wonder how I get anything done)// Chandler and Monica's relationship in general// Finally having time to decorate my apartment// Tai Pan Trading// Being able to fill up my gas tank for $25// Making Japanese-style curry at my brother's apartment--one of my favorite meals// Attractive men who open doors for me on campus// Any Vance Joy song--he is brilliant// Going grocery shopping// Cinnamon hot chocolate// Group-texting with my family almost every day// Emailing CaLea again// The fact that my birthday is in 9 days//

From the internet:
This video & this video from Late Night--I'd marry Jimmy Fallon in a heart beat// This super interesting article about falling in love in four minutes// This article about my most favorite person in the world//

Funny things people have said:
My Institute teacher: "There is going to be A LOT of awkwardness on the path to Heaven." --it's a dating and courtship class :). Totally love the class, in all seriousness.

What's on your happy list?

Yours Truly,

Jillian.



No comments: